Welcome to our new blog! Our website has now launched. Come and visit us – whether you’re buying a home, building your property portfolio or growing your business, Luxe is here to help you.
Hi, I’m Melissa, a qualified accountant and finance broker based on the South Coast. I’ve left the dull and boring world of corporate accounting behind and am excited to bring a fresh and vibrant approach to the broking industry. What motivated me to make the change? Sitting at a desk all day crunching numbers to report to unknown shareholders was totally unrewarding. It was time to get out and about, meet new people and actually make a difference to individual clients and their financial future.
My accounting background gives Luxe a real point of difference against other mortgage brokers that will particularly benefit:
- Individuals and families who want a better home loan
- Businesses seeking commercial finance and cash-flow solutions
- Property investors looking for flexible mortgage finance
I focus on developing strategies to help my clients pay off their mortgage faster, leverage debt to buy an investment property or take their business to the next level.
I’ll be blogging regularly about all sorts of things – my thoughts on the industry, tips & tricks, finance tools and property investing information. Essentially the plan is to deliver content that inspires you, initiates change, creates value and blows you away with usefulness!
Feedback is appreciated and encouraged so get involved and leave comments. Let me know if there is a particular topic you would like info about. I’m always up for a chat so call anytime or email if you would like further detail.
So here they are – 6 reasons to work with Luxe Financial:
- The lender pays us – not you! Our mortgage broking services are 100% free for the borrower. The lender has fixed marketing costs in every loan and will pay a commission to their own representatives or branch if you don’t use a broker like Luxe Financial.
- Convenience. We do the hard work for you saving you time, effort and stress. Finding the best deal available is almost impossible as there are so many variables that determine the terms a bank will offer you e.g. equity, deposit, income, credit rating.
- Options. We understand the market place and will compare many loan products so we are able to recommend the best type of mortgage product and lender based on your financial circumstances and objectives. New deals, special rates and limited offers appear almost every day and we have access to information on hundreds of different loan products. We guarantee to select the right loan for you, regardless of the lender. With access to over 20 different lenders Luxe can provide tailored solutions.
- Savings. Selecting the wrong type of loan will cost you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan. A good broker will know at any given time which lender is likely to offer the best discount and can negotiate to reduce your rate and fees. Because we talk to many different lenders every day, we know what types of clients they are looking for and how much discount they’ll offer to attract them. You won’t find these ‘unofficial’ discounts published anywhere and they are constantly changing.
- Expertise. We help you to work out how much you can borrow. We will be able to advise you of any benefits or drawbacks associated with one type of loan over another, for example did you know a professional pack is a waste of money if your loan amount is reasonably small? There is a lot to understand when it comes to loan products. Is an offset account really your best friend? Do you know what LMI is? Did you know it is even more important to compare lenders as the difference in LMI premiums can far exceed the saving of a lower interest rate? Brokers can often find solutions to complex loans that even the banks find too challenging!
- Awesome service. We deal with the lender on your behalf managing the entire loan process from the first enquiry to completing the appropriate paperwork right through to settlement. We keep in contact with you to ensure your loan always remains competitive even after settlement. It is important that you continue to manage your mortgage over the life of your loan; you shouldn’t just set and forget for the next 30 years! It’s a good idea to talk to us regularly to ensure your loan product remains the very best one for your needs and personal circumstances.
Cannot save clip